Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 USD / TZS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,458 (3,246,481 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)