Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14569 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 51% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,819 (元12,488) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)