Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,879 (₩5,461,180) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)