Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,639 (₩1,930,780) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (25 minutes ago)