Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,146 (₩2,427,838) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)