Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30437 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 60% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,490 (S/. 8,180) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)