Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,731 (CH$2,821,235) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (40 minutes ago)