Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,413 (CH$2,234,741) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)