Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,087 (CH$2,692,229) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)