Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,097 (CH$2,543,554) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 4 hours ago)