Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,588 (Bs 250,522,737) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (42 minutes ago)