Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,297 (Bs 12,937) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)