Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05265 USD / MXN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,318 (Mex$ 44,026) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)