Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $863 (COL$2,660,976) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)