Cost of living comparison between Corunna, Spain and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.098 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,561 (€1,422) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 3 hours ago)