Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,458 (Bs 74,388) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (35 minutes ago)