Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,236 (Bs 72,183) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (36 minutes ago)