Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,316 (Bs 33,081) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)