Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,989 (CH$1,317,030) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)