Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00165 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,486 (CH$2,715,427) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)