Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,037 ($b7,128) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)