Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,095 (Bs 50,827) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Modesto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)