Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $6,282 (Bs 62,665) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (33 minutes ago)