Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,541 (Bs 45,295) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)