Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $858 (Bs 24,825,258) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)