Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,584 (Bs 45,729) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)