Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,652 (Bs 72,491,351) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)