Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 76% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,437 (Bs 112,896,976) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)