Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,690 (₩3,187,737) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)