Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10070 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,103 (40,744 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)