Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10764 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,565 (23,832 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)