Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10515 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,689 (16,063 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)