Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30774 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,440 (S/. 7,930) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)