Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29257 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,750 (S/. 5,983) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)