Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30861 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,532 (S/. 4,965) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)