Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05377 USD / MXN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,104 (Mex$ 20,540) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)