Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 622 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05080 USD / MXN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,156 (Mex$ 42,441) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)