Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29999 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 55% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,123 (S/. 3,744) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)