Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30880 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,816 (S/. 9,120) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (22 minutes ago)