Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,678 (¥412,430) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)