Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00914 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,128 (¥889,392) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)