Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,486 (¥498,625) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)