Cost of living comparison between Chernihiv, Ukraine and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03894 USD / UAH
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,119 (28,744₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)