Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 875 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15649 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,287 (元21,008) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)