Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14529 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,548 (元10,654) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)