Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.752 USD / CAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 23% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,399 (C$3,192) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)