Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,115 (₩6,527,653) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)