Cost of living comparison between Changsha, China and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14843 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,587 (元10,693) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (44 minutes ago)