Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00866 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,949 (₨456,090) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)