Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 278 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02881 USD / THB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,075 (72,018 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)