Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02825 USD / THB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,715 (60,713 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)