Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04886 USD / MXN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 71% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $732 (Mex$ 14,992) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)