Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,517 in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)