Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 914 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29365 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,140 (R$ 10,694) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (42 minutes ago)