Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31563 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,169 (R$ 6,871) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (31 minutes ago)