Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,866 (€1,661) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)