Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,445 (€1,345) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)