Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 30% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,631 (€2,420) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)