Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,248 (€1,185) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)