Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 698 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,710 (COL$7,895,872) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (36 minutes ago)