Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,593 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,220 (Bs 32,121) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)