Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31007 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,172 (R$ 13,454) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (43 minutes ago)