Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,959 (R$ 13,231) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)