Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32669 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,478 (R$ 7,585) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)