Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30957 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,400 (R$ 7,751) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)