Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,862 (CH$1,895,844) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)