Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,499 (CH$2,186,893) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (34 minutes ago)