Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,801 (Bs 37,912) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)