Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,729 (Bs 87,070) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)