Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,757 (Bs 47,450) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)