Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,617 in Caguas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)