Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,715 (€1,602) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (33 minutes ago)