Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 10% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,822 (465,760 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)