Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,012 (€1,894) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)