Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 55% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,683 in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)