Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,720 in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)