Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04027 USD / CZK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 57% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,073 (26,646 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)