Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11941 USD / NOK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 12% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,500 (kr 29,314) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)