Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07592 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 51% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,964 (R 39,038) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)