Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,356 (﷼ 43,882,397) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)