Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26831 USD / PLN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,462 (9,174 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)