Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $994 (Rp 13,242,529) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)